POST - fundsConfirmationsPost
Payment coverage check request (PIISP)
DescriptionThe PIISP can ask an ASPSP to check if a given amount can be covered by the liquidity that is available on a PSU cash account or payment card.
- The TPP has been registered by the Registration Authority for the PIISP role
- The TPP and the PSU have a contract that has been registered by the ASPSP
- At this step, the ASPSP has delivered an "Authorization Code", a "Resource Owner Password" or a "Client Credential" OAUTH2 access token to the TPP (cf. § 3.4.2).
- Each ASPSP has to implement either the "Authorization Code"/"Resource Owner Password" or the "Client Credential" OAUTH2 access token model.
- Doing this, it will edit the [security] section on this path in order to specify which model it has chosen
- The TPP and the ASPSP have successfully processed a mutual check and authentication
- The TPP has presented its OAUTH2 "Authorization Code" or "Resource Owner Password" access token which allows the ASPSP to identify the relevant PSU.
Business flowThe PIISP requests the ASPSP for a payment coverage check against either a bank account or a card primary identifier. The ASPSP answers with a structure embedding the original request and the result as a Boolean.
|Authorization (required)|| |
Access token to be passed as a header
|paymentCoverage (required)|| |
Cliquez pour définir comme valeur de paramètre
parameters of a payment coverage request
IP address used by the PSU's terminal when connecting to the TPP
IP port used by the PSU's terminal when connecting to the TPP
Http method for the most relevant PSU’s terminal request to the TTP
Timestamp of the most relevant PSU’s terminal request to the TTP
Geographical location of the PSU as provided by the PSU mobile terminal if any to the TPP
"User-Agent" header field sent by the PSU terminal when connecting to the TPP
"Referer" header field sent by the PSU terminal when connecting to the TPP. Notice that an initial typo in RFC 1945 specifies that "referer" (incorrect spelling) is to be used. The correct spelling "referrer" can be used but might not be understood.
"Accept" header field sent by the PSU terminal when connecting to the TPP
"Accept-Charset" header field sent by the PSU terminal when connecting to the TPP
"Accept-Encoding" header field sent by the PSU terminal when connecting to the TPP
"Accept-Language" header field sent by the PSU terminal when connecting to the TPP
UUID (Universally Unique Identifier) for a device, which is used by the PSU, if available. UUID identifies either a device or a device dependant application installation. In case of installation identification this ID need to be unaltered until removal from device.
Digest of the body
|Signature (required)|| |
http-signature of the request (cf. https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cavage-http-signatures/) The keyId must specify the way to get the relevant qualified certificate. It is requested that this identifier is an URL aiming to provide the relevant Qualified Certificate.
|X-Request-ID (required)|| |
Correlation header to be set in a request and retrieved in the relevant response
|200||payment coverage request|
|405||Method Not Allowed|
|429||Too Many Requests|
|500||Internal Server Error|