Account information (STET standard v1.4.0)
Access to payment account information
Our "Account Information" API (PSD2 compliant API - STET standard v1.4) provides you with a convenient and a secure way to access our clients authorized accounts data without asking for his online credentials. The customer must have granted access to his bank account beforehand.
You can access to current accounts or deferred debit cards, you can retrieve their balances or outstandings and you can consult their transaction history.
It is available for all our customers: individual, professional and business, of Banques Populaires institutions in France.
Available features :
- Retrieve the list of payment accounts and deferred debit cards accessible online ;
- Retrieve accounting balances or delayed deferred card outstandings list ;
- Retrieve transactions history or delayed deferred card slips list ;
- Forward to ASPSP the list of accounts granted by the customer for accessing to balances, transactions, PSU's identity and PSU's trusted beneficiaries list.
Unavailable features :
- Retrieve the PSU"s trusted beneficiaries list => this feature will not be available in 2020.
- Retrieve the PSU's identity => this feature will be implemented with STET standard v18.104.22.168.
You can use our API only if your are an Account Information Service Provider (AISP role) and if you have an agreement delivered by a competent authority as well as valid eIDAS certificates.
Use case: How to aggregate data?
This use case gives an API overview and describes how to use the API in order to allow you to get the customer authorized data (accounts ; accounts balances and transactions; delayed debit cards; delayed debit cards outstandings and slips; customer ID).Discover step by step
Use case: Get accounts list
This use case describes the"GET /accounts"method that you can use in order to retrieve:
- the customer accounts list;
- the delayed debit cards list, cards linked to the accounts;
- the accounts balances;
- the delayed debit cards outstandings list, cards linked to the accounts;
- the customer identity;
- the URI for the "GET /accounts/balances" and "GET /accounts/transactions" methods.
Use case: Forward customer's consent
This use case describes the PUT /consents method wich allows to transmit the accounts IBAN wich customer has given his consent to see the balances detail and / or transaction as well as his identity.
Until you transmit the consented accounts with the PUT /consents method or if no account is consented, the GET /accounts method wont give thses informations, but only the exhaustive accounts list(principle of "AISP mixed consent"). The method wont give either the delayed debit cards list linked to these accounts neither their outstandings or slips.Discover step by step
Use case: Get accounting balance
This use case describes the request GET /accounts/balances wich is used for :
- getting the account balances report whose the account identifier is obtained with the request GET/accounts ;
- getting the outstandings list of a delayed debit card linked to the account whose the identifier has been obtained with the request GET/accounts.
Use case: Get transactions history
This use case describes the request GET /accounts/transactions wich is used for :
- getting the account transactions list whose the account identifier is obtained with the request GET/accounts ;
- getting the card slips list of a delayed debit card linked to an account whose the identifier is obtained with the request GET/accounts.
Use case: Get trusted beneficiaries list
This use case describes the GET /trustedBeneficiaries method which allows to retrieve the customer's trusted beneficiaries list, when the customer has given his consent => this feature will not be available in 2020.Discover step by step
Use case: Get PSU's identity
This use case describes the GET /endUserIdentity method which allows to retrieve the customer'identity, when the customer has given his consent => this feature will be implemented with STET standard v22.214.171.124.Discover step by step