The limitations of this PSD2 API are :
- Apply only to active and eligible online accessible payment accounts in euro currency ;
- Apply only to retail customers who suscribed online banking services. Payment accounts from corporate segments are not yet available using this API ;
- Use AISP-mix model (PUT CONSENT is mandatory for sending customer consent to ASPSP) ;
- Use only authentication with redirect mode (Strong Customer Authentication required and handled by the bank), which IS NOT an obstacle according to French national competent authority ;
- Access to the list of trusted beneficiaries is NOT available (feature not implemented in online banking service) ;
- Access to customer identity (first name and last name) is NOT available ;
- Transaction history data depth is aligned on online banking services (62-day period max) ;
- "aisp extended_transaction_history" mode is NOT supported ;
- Access to payment account is done only using IBAN as main parameter ;
- Limited to 4 batch access per day for each API method (see PSD2 regulation).
From test to live data :
According to PDS2 regulation, the data set available thru this dev portal, Try-it mode and sandbox are based on fictive data (or non-real ones).These data are described in the use case "Test our API".
In order to access to live data, you will need to request for a GO Live thru the 89C3 API portal after testing your app using Try-it and Sandbox environments as described below :
Refer to Art. 30 (5). Account servicing payment service providers shall make available a testing facility, including support, for connection and functional testing to enable authorised payment initiation service providers, payment service providers issuing card-based payment instruments and account information service providers, or payment service providers that have applied for the relevant authorisation, to test their software and applications used for offering a payment service to users.
For live operations, the parameter "codetab" will allow you to setup the right customer database thru a dedicated « endpoint » for each bank using the following format: www.<codetab>.live.api.89c3.com
Bank Short name