GET - accountsTransactionsGet
Retrieval of an account transaction set (AISP)
DescriptionThis call returns transactions for an account for a given PSU account that is specified by the AISP through an account resource identification. The request may use some filter parameter in order to restrict the query
- on a given imputation date range
- past a given incremental technical identification
- The TPP has been registered by the Registration Authority for the AISP role
- The TPP and the PSU have a contract that has been enrolled by the ASPSP
- At this step, the ASPSP has delivered an OAUTH2 "Authorization Code" or "Resource Owner Password" access token to the TPP (cf. § 3.4.2).
- The TPP and the ASPSP have successfully processed a mutual check and authentication
- The TPP has presented its OAUTH2 "Authorization Code" or "Resource Owner Password" access token which allows the ASPSP to identify the relevant PSU and retrieve the linked PSU context (cf. § 3.4.2) is any.
- The ASPSP takes into account the access token that establishes the link between the PSU and the AISP.
- The TPP has previously retrieved the list of available accounts for the PSU
Business flowThe AISP requests the ASPSP on one of the PSU’s accounts. It may specify some selection criteria. The ASPSP answers by a set of transactions that matches the query. The result may be subject to pagination in order to avoid an excessive result set.
|Authorization (required)|| |
Access token to be passed as a header
|accountResourceId (required)|| |
Identification of account resource to fetch
Inclusive minimal imputation date of the transactions. Transactions having an imputation date equal to this parameter are included within the result.
Exclusive maximal imputation date of the transactions. Transactions having an imputation date equal to this parameter are not included within the result.
Specifies the value on which the result has to be computed. Only the transaction having a technical identification greater than this value must be included within the result
IP address used by the PSU's terminal when connecting to the TPP
IP port used by the PSU's terminal when connecting to the TPP
Http method for the most relevant PSU’s terminal request to the TTP
Timestamp of the most relevant PSU’s terminal request to the TTP
Geographical location of the PSU as provided by the PSU mobile terminal if any to the TPP
"User-Agent" header field sent by the PSU terminal when connecting to the TPP
"Referer" header field sent by the PSU terminal when connecting to the TPP. Notice that an initial typo in RFC 1945 specifies that "referer" (incorrect spelling) is to be used. The correct spelling "referrer" can be used but might not be understood.
"Accept" header field sent by the PSU terminal when connecting to the TPP
"Accept-Charset" header field sent by the PSU terminal when connecting to the TPP
"Accept-Encoding" header field sent by the PSU terminal when connecting to the TPP
"Accept-Language" header field sent by the PSU terminal when connecting to the TPP
UUID (Universally Unique Identifier) for a device, which is used by the PSU, if available. UUID identifies either a device or a device dependant application installation. In case of installation identification this ID need to be unaltered until removal from device.
Digest of the body
|Signature (required)|| |
http-signature of the request (cf. https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cavage-http-signatures/) The keyId must specify the way to get the relevant qualified certificate. It is requested that this identifier is an URL aiming to provide the relevant Qualified Certificate.
|X-Request-ID (required)|| |
Correlation header to be set in a request and retrieved in the relevant response
|200||Complete transactions response|
|405||Method Not Allowed|
|429||Too Many Requests|
|500||Internal Server Error|