Functional limitations :
The limitations of this PSD2 API in the version 1.0 are as follows:
- Apply only to authorized and eligible retail payment accounts that are accessible online (cf. PSD2 Directive text) ;
- Use the authentication with redirect mode only (Strong Customer Authentication required and handled by the bank), which IS NOT an obstacle according to French national competent authority ;
- Manage only single payment initiation requests in euro currency either in CORE SCT or IP ;
- The methods POST/paymentRequest and GET/paymentRequest are the only ones available (PUT/paymentRequest method will be available later) ;
- No cancellations of this initiation operation is possible for the time being.
From test to live data :
According to PDS2 regulation, the data set available thru this dev portal, Try-it mode and sandbox are based on fictive data (or non-real ones).These data are described in the use case "Test our API".
In order to access to live data, you will need to request for a GO Live thru the 89C3 API portal after testing your app using Try-it and Sandbox environments as described below :
Refer to Art. 30 (5). Account servicing payment service providers shall make available a testing facility, including support, for connection and functional testing to enable authorised payment initiation service providers, payment service providers issuing card-based payment instruments and account information service providers, or payment service providers that have applied for the relevant authorisation, to test their software and applications used for offering a payment service to users.
For live operations, the parameter "codetab" will allow you to setup the right customer database thru a dedicated « endpoint » for each bank using the following format: www.<codetab>.live.api.89c3.com
Bank Short name