POST - paymentRequestConfirmationPost
Confirmation of a payment request or a modification request (PISP)
DescriptionThe PISP confirms one of the following requests
- payment request on behalf of a merchant
- transfer request on behalf of the account's owner
- standing-order request on behalf of the account's owner
- The TPP has been registered by the Registration Authority for the PISP role
- The TPP was provided with an OAUTH2 "Client Credential" access token by the ASPSP (cf. § 3.4.3).
- The TPP has previously posted a Request which has been saved by the ASPSP (cf. § 4.5.3)
- The ASPSP has answered with a location link to the saved Payment Request (cf. § 4.5.4)
- The TPP has retrieved the saved request in order to get the relevant resource Ids (cf. § 4.6).
- The TPP and the ASPSP have successfully processed a mutual check and authentication
- The TPP has presented its "OAUTH2 Client Credential" access token
Business flowOnce the PSU has been authenticated, it is the due to the PISP to confirm the Request to the ASPSP in order to complete the process flow.
In REDIRECT and DECOUPLED approach, this confirmation is not a prerequisite to the execution of the Credit Transfer.
|Authorization (required)|| |
Access token to be passed as a header
|confirmation (required)|| |
parameters of a confirmation request
|paymentRequestResourceId (required)|| |
Identification of the Payment Request Resource
IP address used by the PSU's terminal when connecting to the TPP
IP port used by the PSU's terminal when connecting to the TPP
Http method for the most relevant PSU’s terminal request to the TTP
Timestamp of the most relevant PSU’s terminal request to the TTP
Geographical location of the PSU as provided by the PSU mobile terminal if any to the TPP
"User-Agent" header field sent by the PSU terminal when connecting to the TPP
"Referer" header field sent by the PSU terminal when connecting to the TPP. Notice that an initial typo in RFC 1945 specifies that "referer" (incorrect spelling) is to be used. The correct spelling "referrer" can be used but might not be understood.
"Accept" header field sent by the PSU terminal when connecting to the TPP
"Accept-Charset" header field sent by the PSU terminal when connecting to the TPP
"Accept-Encoding" header field sent by the PSU terminal when connecting to the TPP
"Accept-Language" header field sent by the PSU terminal when connecting to the TPP
UUID (Universally Unique Identifier) for a device, which is used by the PSU, if available. UUID identifies either a device or a device dependant application installation. In case of installation identification this ID need to be unaltered until removal from device.
Digest of the body
|Signature (required)|| |
http-signature of the request (cf. https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cavage-http-signatures/) The keyId must specify the way to get the relevant qualified certificate. It is requested that this identifier is an URL aiming to provide the relevant Qualified Certificate.
|X-Request-ID (required)|| |
Correlation header to be set in a request and retrieved in the relevant response
|200||retrieval of the Payment Request enriched with the status report|
|405||Method Not Allowed|
|429||Too Many Requests|
|500||Internal Server Error|