Operational limitations :
These are the operational limitations of this PSD2 API in the version 1.0 :
- Can be used for all Banques Populaires.
- Only apply to active payment accounts that are accessible online (cf. PSD2 Directive texts)
- Use the REDIRECT authentication approach only (Strong Customer Authentication required and handled by the bank)
- Only handles single payment initiation requests in € euro (SCTCORE immediate or differed)
- Only the methods POST /paymentRequest and GET/paymentRequest are available.
- The PUT /paymentRequest method will be available later (see "Roadmap" use case).
- The POST /paymentRequestConfirmation method will be implemented with STET standard v220.127.116.11.
From test to live data :
According to PDS2 regulation, the data set available thru this dev portal, Try-it mode and sandbox are based on fictive data (or non-real ones).These data are described in the use case "Test our API".
In order to access to live data, you will need to request for a GO Live thru the 89C3 API portal after testing your app using Try-it and Sandbox environments as described below :
Refer to Art. 30 (5). Account servicing payment service providers shall make available a testing facility, including support, for connection and functional testing to enable authorised payment initiation service providers, payment service providers issuing card-based payment instruments and account information service providers, or payment service providers that have applied for the relevant authorisation, to test their software and applications used for offering a payment service to users.
Only one TPP app can be declared so far per OID (= client_Id) knowing that it is possible to :
- apply white-labelled partnerships as well as third parties models.
- declare many sets of certificats (and redirect URL)
Please note that a weekly slot is reserved for a programmed maintenance (all IT infrastructure incl'd backends and API gateways) Monday morning from 02:00am to 06:00 am), and could generate some perturbations during this period .
For live operations, the parameter "bankcode" will allow you to setup the right customer database thru a dedicated « endpoint » for each bank using the following format www.<bankcode>.live.api.89c3.com or
- www.<bankcode>.live.banquepopulaire.fr aligned on direct access domain name www.banquepopulaire.fr
- www.10548.live.api.banque-de-savoie.fr aligned on direct access domain name www.banque-de-savoie.fr
- www.40978.live.api.palatine.fr aligned on direct access domain name www.palatine.fr
Once chosen, this entry point shall also be used for all subsequent requests.
|Bank code||Bank name||Bank short name||Available for tryIt and sandbox||Available for live operations|
|10807||B.P Bourgogne Franche Comté||BPBFC||YES|
|16807||B.P AUvergne et Rhône-Alpes||BPAURA||YES|
|10207||B.P RIves de Paris + BICS||BPRI||YES|
|18707||B.P Val de France||BPVF||YES|
|13507||B.P du Nord||BPN||YES|
|10907||B.P Aquitaine Centre Atlantique||BPACA||YES|
|10907||CMM Littoral du Sud Ouest||CMSOU||YES|
|14707||B.P Alsace Lorraine Champagne||BPALC||YES|
|13807||B.P Grand Ouest||BPGO||YES||YES|
|13807||CMM Grand Ouest||CMMGO||YES||YES|
|10548||Banque de Savoie||BQSAV||YES|