PUT - consentsPut
Forwarding the PSU consent (AISP)
DescriptionIn the mixed detailed consent on accounts
- the AISP captures the consent of the PSU
- then it forwards this consent to the ASPSP
- The TPP has been registered by the Registration Authority for the AISP role.
- The TPP and the PSU have a contract that has been enrolled by the ASPSP
- At this step, the ASPSP has delivered an OAUTH2 "Authorization Code" or "Resource Owner Password" access token to the TPP (cf. § 3.4.2).
- The TPP and the ASPSP have successfully processed a mutual check and authentication
- The TPP has presented its OAUTH2 "Authorization Code" or "Resource Owner Password" access token which allows the ASPSP to identify the relevant PSU and retrieve the linked PSU context (cf. § 3.4.2) if any.
- The ASPSP takes into account the access token that establishes the link between the PSU and the AISP.
Business FlowThe PSU specifies to the AISP which of his/her accounts will be accessible and which functionalities should be available. The AISP forwards these settings to the ASPSP. The ASPSP answers by HTTP201 return code.
|access (required)|| |
Click to set as parameter value
parameters of a access request
|Authorization (required)|| |
Access token to be passed as a header
IP address used by the PSU's terminal when connecting to the TPP
IP port used by the PSU's terminal when connecting to the TPP
Http method for the most relevant PSU’s terminal request to the TTP
Timestamp of the most relevant PSU’s terminal request to the TTP
Geographical location of the PSU as provided by the PSU mobile terminal if any to the TPP
"User-Agent" header field sent by the PSU terminal when connecting to the TPP
"Referer" header field sent by the PSU terminal when connecting to the TPP. Notice that an initial typo in RFC 1945 specifies that "referer" (incorrect spelling) is to be used. The correct spelling "referrer" can be used but might not be understood.
"Accept" header field sent by the PSU terminal when connecting to the TPP
"Accept-Charset" header field sent by the PSU terminal when connecting to the TPP
"Accept-Encoding" header field sent by the PSU terminal when connecting to the TPP
"Accept-Language" header field sent by the PSU terminal when connecting to the TPP
UUID (Universally Unique Identifier) for a device, which is used by the PSU, if available. UUID identifies either a device or a device dependant application installation. In case of installation identification this ID need to be unaltered until removal from device.
Digest of the body
|Signature (required)|| |
http-signature of the request (cf. https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cavage-http-signatures/) The keyId must specify the way to get the relevant qualified certificate. It is requested that this identifier is an URL aiming to provide the relevant Qualified Certificate.
|X-Request-ID (required)|| |
Correlation header to be set in a request and retrieved in the relevant response
|405||Method Not Allowed|
|429||Too Many Requests|
|500||Internal Server Error|